Who is G & K Roofing and Remodeling, Inc.?
G & K is a family owned business providing service throughout Wisconsin. Glenn and Karen started G & K approximately 40 years ago and incorporated in 1996.
G & K has an A+ rating with Better Business Bureau, has thousands of satisfied customers and several glowing reviews on Angie’s list. The home office is outside of Madison, in Cottage Grove, WI and serves Dane, Rock, Jefferson, Waukesha and Milwaukee Counties.
We are well aware that you have hundreds of highly qualified contractors to choose from. We also understand that in order to get you to select our company we have to provide a higher standard of service, such as; skilled craftsmen, quality material, affordable prices, and work performed in a timely manner while maintaining a clean job site.
Our close attention to detail is why G & K Roofing and Remodeling, Inc. has an A+ rating with the BBB.
Why Choose G & K Roofing and Remodeling, Inc.?
- Life-time warranties available = G & K offers the Strongest Warranties on the Market. G & K knows of no other contractor confident enough in his workmanship to offer you a Limited Money Back Guarantee on the workmanship. If you have a problem with workmanship most other contractors will only fix the problem you are experiencing. In the event you did have a problem with workmanship G & K would immediately fix the problem and then reimburse you your money for the workmanship. G & K’s 40 year history is proof you will not have a problem with our workmanship.
- A + rating with Better Business Bureau
- 5 Star rating with Angie’s list
- State Contractors Dwelling License – #12240
- State Qualifiers License – #12241 = on going educational training required by State of Wisconsin
- Insured both Liability and Workers Compensation
- Wholesale pricing on materials
- Discounted labor rates
- 40 years’ experience
- Family run business
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Insurance restoration claims specialists = we work with your insurance company to make sure your insurance company has fully compensated you if you have an insurance claim. Our goal is to avoid you having to pay out of pocket expenses.