Vinyl Siding and Gutter Installation
- Are you tired of scraping and painting old wood siding? Maybe your siding was damaged by hail. Let G & K Roofing and Remodeling, Inc. install new siding, soffit and fascia to make your home maintenance free.
- You will appreciate new siding on your home that takes zero maintenance and comes in a wide variety of beautiful colors. Contrasting colors used on corner posts, window and door trim, freeze molding or specialty accent pieces can dramatically enhance the aesthetic curb appeal of your home.
- G & K installs all types of siding: LP Smart, James Hardy Fiber Cement and Mastic vinyl siding.
- We strongly recommend a quality siding that can be separated at the individual seams. If you install steel or aluminum siding and you damage a bottom panel, you will have to remove every panel above the damage starting from the top of the building all the way down the damaged panel. This could cost you thousands of dollars and many hours of work to simply repair one panel. If you install siding that can be separated at the seams and have to replace a panel, you can pull out the individual panel and replace a new one for one-tenth the cost of removing and replacing steel or aluminum all the way to the top.
- You receive the benefit of our 40 years of experience when you hire G & K Roofing and Remodeling, Inc. for any of your siding installation or gutter replacement needs. Don’t forget to check out our
A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and our many reviews on Angie’s list.